top of page
UPCOMING EVENTS AND WORKSHOPS
- Wed, Dec 21NWT PTAC IS CHANGING ITS NAME SOONOur name of PTAC is changing in 2023 to NW Texas APEX Accelerator Center. Formerly housed within the DLA, we will now be part of the DOD's Office of Small Business Programs (OSBP).
- Wed, Mar 29TxDOT Meeting Room in San Angelo, TXGREAT in-person event in San Angelo, TX to meet the experts from Texas HUB in Austin to help your business grow. Hosted by TTU NW TX Accelerator Center & ASU SBDC. Will be worth your time to join us! NO Charge to attend. Panel of speakers: Lauryn Ott, Taylor Harkey, Rich Lyles & Jennifer Lennon.
- Tue, Apr 11Register: email@example.comLearn the step-by-step process for the 8(a) Application Process. No charge for clients. Not one? Contact (806) 834-5958If you are a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) interested in applying for the SBA's 8(a) certification, join us for an informative webinar where Govology Faculty Instructor & Procurement Professional Dr. Shana Nicholson will explain the step-by-step processes.
- Thu, Apr 13Register: firstname.lastname@example.orgFederal Proposals require a team effort. Part of the process is color team reviews. Not a client? Contact (806) 834-5958 to become one today!
- Tue, Apr 18Register: email@example.comIn this educational, fast-paced, and high-energy webinar, Mr. Frank will walk you through various tactics and strategies to build a strong sales strategy to win government contracts.
- Thu, Apr 20Register: firstname.lastname@example.orgMicro-offers and small contracting opportunities are a great way to get your foot in the door with government agencies. But, unfortunately, you won't see more than 80% of the acquisitions below $25k because government agencies don't post them on publicly available websites.
- Tue, Apr 25Zoom invite sent after you registerIf interested in government contracting, searching for bids & awards is must have tool to succeed. Join us during lunch hour to learn some basic tips for researching federal bids.
- Thu, Apr 27Register: email@example.comTouted as a “game-changer” when it was first introduced in 2016, the U.S. Small Business Administration’s All Small Mentor-Protégé This This program isn’t new anymore. Known now as simply the “SBA Mentor-Protégé Program,” it is still extremely powerful for large and small contractors alike.
- Thu, Apr 27AmarilloNW TX APEX Accelerator Center & Amarillo SBDC host speakers from around the Amarillo community who work closely with small businesses. This event provides networking opportunities for businesses who may be looking to expand their sales of products and services to government agencies.
bottom of page